The Drink Less Mind Seminar
For those who are concerned about their drinking but just don’t seem able to cut back, come and join others just like you. This day is great for those who would like to experience hypnosis with me in person too.
- It’s life changing!
- Teaches you healthier coping strategies while learning to drink less
- It liberates you from sneaky drinking
- It helps you to move on from guilt ridden drinking
- It saves you money by drinking less
- It helps to lose weight (if you need to)
- It improves your self esteem and confidence
- It improves sober social skills
- Improves natural and deeper sleep
What the day entails:
- The power of mind and how it can hold you back from reducing your drinking
- Learn what the neuroscientists call ‘Neuroplasticity’ and how it can help you drink less
- The Amazing Inner Dialogue psychology
- Learn what ‘Drinking’ Personality you have
- The Future technique to train your mind how to continue to drink in a paced way
- Top Liver cleansing tips
- Copy of the ebook ‘The Drink Less Mind’ and MP3 recordings
- 4 hypnosis sessions with me
John Knapp Testimonial
FIrst of all so good to meet you at Sydney Seminar in May, as I mentioned had some success in 2014 doing online Drink Less Mind program (cut down from about over 2 bottles of wine every night to 1 bottle of wine per night with the odd big binge) knowing that it’s still to much and no success with alcohol free days decided to come along to Seminar.
So 2 months on the improvement was immediate I have had many alcohol free days and I can’t finish one bottle of wine now at one sitting I leave about one glass left, so in one week I drink three nights a week and less than one bottle and no binges at all, so that’s over 50% reduction! Am thinking I am happy with that as just having one glass with dinner is not going to cut it for me, I love my wine but not the big quantities like before, I still stick to cheap wine as one reason I am on a budget and if the wine tastes to good it’s to moreish as I mentioned years back a complete abstinence from alcohol using antabuse medication was a disaster for me probably because I wasn’t getting to the cause of my excessive drinking and a few mental health issues plus a sudden drop to zero alcohol to much for me to handle.
I find to have success with alcohol free days my secret is not do to much stuff that overwhelms me and evenings have been spent doing jigsaw puzzles and sipping on soy milk seems to reduce cravings, so yes doing something completely different and changing my daily routine entirely works for me.
I also have been doing your weight less online program as often I binge eat even on healthy foods e.g. a whole packet of dates or unsalted nuts, particularly on alcohol free days.
Feel free to use my testimony if you wish and I am so happy the seminar and online program worked for me as nothing else worked for me in the past. I had tried almost everything to cut down!
Register Your Interest in the Next Drink Less Seminar
If you have decided you don’t have the time to do the 7 Day program or you would like a top up, this day is for you!
- Are you tired of thinking of cutting back on your alcohol consumption but just can’t seem to do it?
- Are you feeling drinking holds you back from getting on with your life?
- Does alcohol make you feel better about yourself?
- Are you secretly concerned about your drinking but know you don’t belong in AA?
- Improve your emotional state significantly
- Do other people comment about how much you drink which makes you rebel and drink too much?
- Do you feel a sense of anxiety about life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this seminar will be brilliant for you.
The most common feedback I receive from people after completing the seminar is:
- People are commenting that I am drinking less.
- I notice other people around me drink more than me.
- I don’t feel so scared socially and am more assertive
- I notice the bell rings when I have had enough to drink and I stop drinking.
- I love my sober sleeps
- I am enjoying feeling more capable in stressful situations without needing ‘that’ drink.
- The intensity to drink has dramatically reduced and I notice I am not gagging for the first drink like I used to.